Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Monday, June 19, 2006 Grin or grind...


I dont know whether to grin or to grind..but I have people telling me that I go around with an attitude, feeling all self-important, how great and happy I am that I dont need a woman..huh! But when I finally want one..I dont have any.. Hmm...it all depends, if it just a woman, I'm never short of their company, in fact I have more ladies friends here, than men..oh ok I know we are not talking mathematics here. But if they are talking about relationship...well, that is something else..and i dont think it has anything to do with attitude. Focus, maybe but attitude..? definitely not. I dont carry any attitude here. Relationship can wait...hey wait a sec, come to think of it, so what if I have an attitude? It is after all, my stance and my posture...and at the end of it all. it is going to be my deal. The point is, do we have to be defensive on where we stand..I dont see the need. Didnt they say "it matters not how long we live but how'? So I'm living my how.....

No comments:

Post a Comment